- Kick-off meeting 23-24 November: Save the dates!We are excited to announce that the project’s kick-off meeting will be held on 23-24 November 2023. It will be hosted at ERIBA, UMCG, Groningen. This will be a great opportunity for all the partners and newly recruited doctoral candidates to meet each other, present their work plans and discuss … Read more
- Congratulations to Elly Tanaka and her team for receiving ERC Advanced grantWe are thrilled to announce that Elly Tanaka has been awarded an ERC Advanced Grant for their groundbreaking research on the innervation of regenerating limbs in axolotls! Over the years, Elly Tanaka’s lab has been instrumental in making axolotls accessible for molecular methods, and the prime model for modern regeneration … Read more
- Regenerate-it.eu website goes live!Our website www.regenerate-it.eu goes live today!
- The Coordinator signed the Grant Agreement with the EUThe UMCG as the coordinating entity of the REGENERATE-IT project has signed the Grant Agreement with the EU on 15th July 2022. The aim of this Grant Agreement is to: We have succesfully completed the grant agreement prepartion and signed the agreement. Subsequently, all the beneficiaries will sign the accession … Read more
- REGENERATE-IT project awarded by MSCA-DN grant!Eugene Berezikov received a Marie Skłodowska-Curie Doctoral Network (DN) grant and will coordinate the project entitled REGENERATE-IT, which brings together researchers working on different regenerative model organisms in order to understand common principles underlying mechanisms of regeneration and to train the next generation of researchers in regenerative biology and adjacent … Read more